Kenwood KSC-SW1 Subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this product?

You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-L8yGKseEwxk/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=113KSCSW1&search=KSC_SW1

I replaced my stock head unit with a Kenwood KDC-MP5028 (http://www.crutchfield.com/S-L8yGKseEwxk/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=113MP5028&search=5028) and retained the factory speakers, but I feel like I need just a little more bass to round thngs out. I like the idea of a sub box and seperate amp, but not the space it would take.

In any case, any opinions?

phillyblunt

Reaction score
pixeldzn,

I am looking at replacing my factory HU with the Kendwood XXV-01D but I don't want to loose my sterring wheel audio controls. What did you use...assuming you have sterring wheel controls. Also, can you post a pic of your Kenwood deck in your Lib? I'm curious to see how it looks?

Thanks

Philly
Minnesota

2003 Libby Renegade

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the steering wheel audio contols, and I highly doubt there is a way to keep them unless you hack a kenwood remote to use the steering wheel buttons instead of its own.

I will take a picture for you later. The kenwood looks nice with the crutchfield bezel.

claudio

Reaction score
This WE, i installed the SWI-X, pretty easy only problem was that i had to reprogram it several times, so the interface recognize all buttons, sometimes recognize three, other five, until i had all buttons working, now i have to install the led, bennett where did you put yours ? now i have in on the windows buttons, but sometimes it loose view to the HU, and the cable is to short to put it near the evic

thanks-

Claudio

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
claudio said:
This WE, i installed the SWI-X, pretty easy only problem was that i had to reprogram it several times, so the interface recognize all buttons, sometimes recognize three, other five, until i had all buttons working, now i have to install the led, bennett where did you put yours ? now i have in on the windows buttons, but sometimes it loose view to the HU, and the cable is to short to put it near the evic

thanks-

Claudio

Next to the power window switches in the middle... LEt me find a picture.
You must be registered for see images