Jeep Panda (Patriot/Compass Replacement)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
looks like a stretched smart car. obama should never let fiat buy into chrysler!:confused: All chryslers rear wheel and 4wd vehicle should be off limit to fiat designers.

Fiat has already expressed that they will NOT touch the Wrangler line.

As for "Obama letting them"...sorry dude, it's a free enterprise system, and it is nothing but GOOD for Chrysler

Rob

Reaction score
Well if it does happen I really wont care, this is a good thing for Jeep/Chrysler. Think about how many of these will sell. Yeah, it wouldn't have the legendary capability of a Wrangler, but not everyone needs that. There's a huge market for vehicles like this. Example, I chose a liberty instead of a wrangler because I need off-road ability, but the wrangler is not as practical for me. This model in the Jeep lineup fits my needs the best. It was also more affordable. I don't see anything wrong with Chrysler trying to appeal to a larger range of consumers.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
7 pages, this is way too funny , some of the comments are , well they have to be made up, no one can really be this serious:D(banghead):-k:-k:-k:-k