I've increased MPG's a bit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My OD is off till i'm over 55 mph, Anything lower then 1800 rpm in OD just lugs too badly and your playing with torque converter lockup and no power.

Its been said before, these engines are happier when their wound tight. Especially once you've changed up a tire size or 3 and added a couple hundred pounds of armor/ hitch / etc.

Now if your still stock with p rated tires, you'd barely notice.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a bit mystified as to why most kj owners have such high fuel consumption so i can only put mine down to the fuel saving device fitted by the previous owner, having said that I thought this link may be of some interest to someone.

http://hho-gas-hybrid-cars.wilsdomain.com/hho-gas-hho-gas-hybrid-car/

There are links in it to demonstration video's as well.
You need to learn about those systems,I mean actually learn about them from experts,not the scammers trying to sell those kits.Then you will see it is a pure scam.The voltage/amps required to make enough hydrogen to actually make a differencewouldre quire a huge alternator that could supply over 1000amps and would pull the engine down so much that it would use more fuel.

No such thing as free energy,only converting it from one form to another and no gains will be seen.

The car company's are not in bed with the oil company's,that is fact and in a few years(2025 if I remember right) the federally mandated mpg standard is going to be like 58mpg's.If thosehho systems actually worked they would have been standard on all new vehicles years ago when they 1st started to be seen when the gas prices rose over $2 per gallon.A little common sense goes a long way.

biker69

Reaction score
I used one on my previous vehicle, it improved the mpg, I kept it intending to fit to the jeep but as stated earlier it already achieves mid 40's chipped.

Electrolysis can begin with milliamps so where does the figure of 1000 amps come from?

Out of curiosity i connected it to my spare battery, waited a few seconds and held a flame to the tube (no flame arestor fitted), the polypropylene 'bubbler' which acts as a second crude flashback arestor was destroyed, all from a 45a/h battery!

I don't make these things or sell them and have no shares in any company or individual that does.

Just thought someone out there would like to hear from someone who has actually used ''snake oil''

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used one on my previous vehicle, it improved the mpg, I kept it intending to fit to the jeep but as stated earlier it already achieves mid 40's chipped.

Electrolysis can begin with milliamps so where does the figure of 1000 amps come from?

Out of curiosity i connected it to my spare battery, waited a few seconds and held a flame to the tube (no flame arestor fitted), the polypropylene 'bubbler' which acts as a second crude flashback arestor was destroyed, all from a 45a/h battery!

I don't make these things or sell them and have no shares in any company or individual that does.

Just thought someone out there would like to hear from someone who has actually used ''snake oil''
Changing the type of gas you use can change your mpg's(up or down) by 2-3mpg's.

Oh and holding a flame to your butt when you fart makes a flame also,going to fart in your intake to get better mpg's?Heck non-dairy creamer for coffee is highly flameable.

biker69

Reaction score
you still dont say where where you get this 2-3 mpg or 1000 amps, was it 'research' ???

hydrogen is the most explosive gas known to man, more so than any other known gas in the universe.

All I will say to others is talk to someone who has actually used one...

Last edited:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you still dont say where where you get this 2-3 mpg or 1000 amps, was it 'research' ???

hydrogen is the most explosive gas known to man, more so than any other known gas in the universe.

All I will say to others is talk to someone who has actually used one...
I've seen one in person and saw the end result on a dyno and gas analyzer.Spent a whole day learning how exactly those types of kits do not work as part of a 2 week automotive course.Getting ready to go to another 1 week class at the end of the month dealing with hybrids,full electric vehicles,and hydrogen fuel celled vehicles and yes they also will cover why HHO kits do not work.This will be at a state college so no crap but actual facts with reps from Ford,GM,Chrysler,Honda,Toyota,and nissan will be present also.

They don't work,plain and simple,end of story as you can not defy the laws of physics and energy states.All your doing is making the person selling those junk kits richer.

MTN GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, don't forget that biker69 stated that he has a CRD...that's a diesel four-******! No wonder his mileage is higher, chip or no chip!

biker69

Reaction score
"This will be at a state college so no crap but actual facts with reps from Ford,GM,Chrysler,Honda,Toyota,and nissan will be present also"

pleased to hear its going to be so unbiased....

Surprised BP, Texaco etc weren't invited as well.

With diesel at 142p per litre and veg oil (unused) at 99p per litre quite a few people over here are also resorting to its use, easily spotted because of the frying pan aroma as they pass lol

Last edited:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Stan Meyer indicted on fraud charges for his scam towards investors when they tested and found out his device didn't even work?

By the way, Thank you biker69 for providing a thread with some decent comedic entertainment too get me through last night. There wasn't shit on TV too watch so I thought it was going to be a boring evening.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have no idea what it says
but you do have to remember there is an idiot born every minute

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you had to oil a snake? Doesn't sound like any thing I would do or want to do. Just seems to dangerous to me and your just asking for trouble.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't know you had to oil a snake?...

In my programming class the other day I said I was planning to oil my snake on Friday night. Everyone laughed out loud at me.

Stupid people... :disgust: