Is this you @ the Zoo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Completely forgot about this pic... As we were leaving the Toronto Zoo last summer I made my daughter snap this pic when I saw the decal :D

So .. who is it?

You must be registered for see images attach

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
No tint makes it look like you're driving a fishbowl... lol3.gif

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just looks wrong without tinted windows!

I agree, both of my Sports came with untinted windows, My wife's were tinted 20% by the previous owner (all of them) but my 2WD had all of the windows done at 50% by the previous owner (50% is the VA legal for the front two windows but I have no idea why waste money tinting the entire truck that light, especially when all of the other windows can be as dark as you want them) My truck is tinted at 2% all the way around and the 2WD will be the same way whenever I have time to get the old tint off of the windows.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be me! Actually my wife, as I haven't been to the zoo in a while!

Time to get some tire shine on that spare eh, how embarassing! heheh.

My wife has a mobility scooter, so we bought a rack that goes in the hitch with a fold-down ramp so she can go places without me to get the scooter out of the back of the Jeep. Also doubles as a good-sized cargo rack when the need arises :)

As for the windows, yes... pre-Jeep all my cars have been tinted, just one of those things I would like to do but haven't got around to!

P.S. did you purposely crop out the LOST sticker on the right side? ;)

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Wow that is freaky! I thought it might be you but it was such a long shot I dismissed it... lol.

My daughter is still working on "framing the subject" in her photos...lmao

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha... yes still no tint, and I've had the Jeep for 4 years, nevermind last summer! :)

Here's a better shot of the scooter rack... the vertical part on the far side folds down to a ramp. I'm not sure why it sits a bit low on at the back, but it does. Without the scooter on you can fold down the ramp into the basket and still open the door.

It also came with a great piece of hardware that fits over the hitch bar portion, it's the silver piece you can see under the spare... tighten two bolts and it locks it rock solid to the hitch receiver. I use it with all my hitches now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
That would be a godsend to someone with mobility issues! Your a good man!

Now come on up and we'll tint those windows so we can stop all this peer pressure :happy175:

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody say "BBQ"..?

Too bad I am too far away........haha

Dave