Is this you @ the Zoo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Luke - funny thing, I was telling my wife about this thread and she tells me that my step-daughter took a pic of the Jeep that day too, due to the unwelcome stowaways on the roof...

You must be registered for see images attach

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Send me directions... :D

Jayme... let's see... come to Ontario, then go north. Turn left at the beaver dam, then drive 324 kilometers until you get to the Hudson's Bay trading post. Stop and barter if you have any nice pelts, perhaps you can get yourself some showshoes.

From there, turn right at the 5th Beer Store (you might want to stock up at this point, it's also a good time to put on your tire chains).

Drive 182 kilometers, turn left at the North Pole, the 3rd igloo is Luke's place!

:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jayme... let's see... come to Ontario, then go north. Turn left at the beaver dam, then drive 324 kilometers until you get to the Hudson's Bay trading post. Stop and barter if you have any nice pelts, perhaps you can get yourself some showshoes.

From there, turn right at the 5th Beer Store (you might want to stock up at this point, it's also a good time to put on your tire chains).

Drive 182 kilometers, turn left at the North Pole, the 3rd igloo is Luke's place!

Bet no one will make it past the 3rd beer store.......:party52:

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score

:happy175: ... It's not quite that bad .. but according to google maps and mapquest I don't exist ... :D

Right about here guys ... it would be awesome to BBQ for ya's ... Moose Burgers and Eskimo Pie for desert!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Sorry forgot the French translation ...

300 cm = 9.84 ft

and I don't even have a snow blower ... :pp:

Slava

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy175: ... It's not quite that bad .. but according to google maps and mapquest I don't exist ... :D

Right about here guys ... it would be awesome to BBQ for ya's ... Moose Burgers and Eskimo Pie for desert!

Just start making BBQ and we will find you... :happy175:

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boozin it up last night were ya? ;)

You must be registered for see images

Cool vid... I have 4 non-wild ones in my backyard at the moment, but not for much longer! Reminds me I have some final arrangements to make...