I bought a liberty!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going through my owner's manual today and I stumbled upon something the previous owner wrote down in the Notes section.

It reads:

29th Jan 2006 = monthly payment $623. T.D. Bank
Traded in Jeep Cherokee 1979 model for Jeep Liberty

He traded in a 1979 Cherokee...wut?!:eek:

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Playing in the snow covered fields :D :

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I agree! Not my style but definitely brings out the bling .. and the personal touch!

Are they home made or after market or wha?

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree! Not my style but definitely brings out the bling .. and the personal touch!

Are they home made or after market or wha?

All 05-07 Limiteds have those....brushed....:cool:
You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Ok they are the same finish as mine? .. Brushed Alum. ? I thought they were chromed.

P.S. don't look now but yur Jeep is DIRTY HJ!:eek:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok they are the same finish as mine? .. Brushed Alum. ? I thought they were chromed.

P.S. don't look now but yur Jeep is DIRTY HJ!:eek:

Stainless...that's what I wanted to say. It does have shine...

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Check these out

http://www.autotrader.ca/result/res...eoonly=false&view=list&subregionlabel=Ontario

There's a low milage 2005 Renegade on here for $19,500 and then there's a dealer in Edmonton with an 06 CRD, they're asking $24,000. WTF !! If I ever have to buy another KJ, I'm going to do it south of the border.

That is exactly why I've been freaking out the past week ... I paid just over 10k for my 05 with 30kmiles in Oct 08 (off lease @ Chrysler auction).. there is no way I could replace her if they wrote her off!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Lemmie know.... we'll all meet ya there :D .. well us central-eastern types anyways. Now that would be fun! KJ party in Montreal!

Boiler

Reaction score
I think we need to start a business where we all get in a network that people call to inspect vehicles when they live too far away. Call the company, it sends out a local guy to find out what all it needs, is wrong with it, history, and then to negotiate a price. Mark up the price whatever amount is needed and then drive it up to Canada and we make money / they save a fortune.

It is really crazy what they have to pay for these things.

$9000 for my '05 renegade with 42k miles and it was immaculate. That was 1 year ago. I would not spend more than $12 for any used liberty today, though I guess some KK's are going to top that easily. Just so many options here in the US. I really feel for these guys having to pay that much.