I bought a liberty!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrysler emailed me the build sheet for my KJ.

Voila!:cool:

Last edited:

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking her up this evening at 6pm. Woohoo!!!!!eek2dance.gif

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked her up this evening and wow move over Jenna Jameson, I've found a new love hehehe

The dealer did the full 50 000KM maintenance which involves the following:

-Engine oil change w/new filter
-New air filter
-Drain and refill both differentials
-Replace spark plugs
-Replace PCV valve
-Rotate tires
-Inspect and lubricate all steering and suspension components

They also passed her through the 125-point Chrysler Certified inspection. Following that inspection they did a full brake job on her. So new discs(rotors), pads and fluid.

I'm quite happy with my new Liberty, she is in tip top shape.eclipsee_gold_cup.g:

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a bunch of pics of my Jeep up at the cottage this past weekend. Here they are:

Last edited:

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love the latest shots man. 18k tho? i bought an 04 sport for 7k... how is it possible that you spent more than 2x on it? CAD conversion puts that at 16k USD...still mad high.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love the latest shots man. 18k tho? i bought an 04 sport for 7k... how is it possible that you spent more than 2x on it? CAD conversion puts that at 16k USD...still mad high.

06 Limited's and CRD's all go for 18-19K here in Canada. Sport's go for around 16k

I am more than pleased I got this fully loaded Limited for 18k. It's in such good shape you'd swear it came directly off the assembly line.

EDIT: Here is an 06 similar to mine but with more mileage on her (65k KM vs 50K KM on mine) selling for 19K : http://southbankdodge.autotrader.ca...tm?vehicleId=502a2bfa7f00000101aecf4501d9c738

In the homework I did before buying my liberty, I found very few Limited's and a ton of Sport's. The rarer they are, the more dealers will ask for them.

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
More pics.....Real nice Rage. I see you got a pair of waders and boots in the back. I just carry the waders.

Yours is pretty much the same as mine except for the exterior color. You will need to get those Goodyear HP's off and get a good A/T on before the snow flies or you will be sliding all over the place. I did. They are no good, and don't belong on a Jeep, trust me. Once I put the A/T's on mine it handled like a whole different Jeep.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rage, are KJ's are equipped pretty alike....but I have the factory tow package, but no chrome rims or seat heaters..... :)

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More pics.....Real nice Rage. I see you got a pair of waders and boots in the back. I just carry the waders.

Yours is pretty much the same as mine except for the exterior color. You will need to get those Goodyear HP's off and get a good A/T on before the snow flies or you will be sliding all over the place. I did. They are no good, and don't belong on a Jeep, trust me. Once I put the A/T's on mine it handled like a whole different Jeep.

Dave
I will be putting on a set of A/T tires in October/November. Right now I'm mulling over 3 tires : Firestone Destination A/T, Michelin LTX A/T2 and Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO. The Firestones are by far the less expensive but according to reviews they are highly rated and recommended so I may get them instead of paying 300-400$ more for the Michelins or Bridgestones.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got me a cool front license plate yesterday while I was out shopping. Have a look:

Last edited: