I bought a liberty!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RageOfFury's '06 KJ Limited 4x4

nana.gif

Last edited:

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at that one for a few weeks and I decided today I can no longer sit by while my dream jeep gets sold to someone else. So I made the leap and bought it.

I took it for a test drive and it drove great, no weird noises, no engine problems, I even tried out all 3 4x4 positions in a gravel parking lot and 0 issues. The only problem is that the antenna is a little bent but they will replace it free of charge.

Tomorrow it's going through a 125-point inspection which I am told includes changing ALL fluids. They will clean it inside and out as well. Tomorrow I should hear back from Chrysler Financial...which I may need to have my dad come in as co-signer. That's not a problem. Anyway, it should be ready by Saturday.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I've been looking at that one for a few weeks and I decided today I can no longer sit by while my dream jeep gets sold to someone else. So I made the leap and bought it.

I took it for a test drive and it drove great, no weird noises, no engine problems, I even tried out all 3 4x4 positions in a gravel parking lot and 0 issues. The only problem is that the antenna is a little bent but they will replace it free of charge.

Tomorrow it's going through a 125-point inspection which I am told includes changing ALL fluids. They will clean it inside and out as well. Tomorrow I should hear back from Chrysler Financial...which I may need to have my dad come in as co-signer. That's not a problem. Anyway, it should be ready by Saturday.

What is it selling for?

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is it selling for?
They were asking 18 888. I got it down to 18 000. They would not budge at all since it was extremely fully loaded and no other dealers in the area had a liberty like that for sale. Rare = little bargaining.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice jeep.......Welcome to "the addiction".

Dave

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, very nice KJ. It sounds like they're taking good care of you with the inspection and changing all the fluids :).

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrets! :D

What is a 'G' package.

The 'G' package adds the following to the Limited Edition:

-Selec-Trac
-Power/Foldaway/Heated mirrors
-Auto-dimming rear view mirror
-EVIC w/HomeLink
-Leather seats
-6-way power driver/passenger seats
-AM/FM radio with in-dash 6-disc CD changer
-Infinity sound system w/steering wheel audio controls
-TPMDS

Aside from that it, my liby also has the following options:

-Heated driver/passenger seats
-Sunroof

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the "G" stands for Gangsta!!!!
(bling)

Tomorrow I sign all the financial papers and whatnot. My dad is gonna try and get them to throw in 4 new winter tires...good luck with that dad...but doesn't hurt to try.

Anyway this is gonna be fun...i still can't believe I landed my dream KJ. I've been looking for a while for a fully loaded Limited Edition and voila one falls from the sky at my local dealership.:D

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Sounds like you only need one more option to make it 100% fully loaded...

The RB1 Navigation Radio!
Your right that my liby is missing the GPS NAV, but its also missing the skid plate group, trailer tow group, cargo organizer, Sirius sattelite radio, UConnect and side-curtain air bags oh and engine block heater.

I will likely install a hitch on it probably next spring. Is that easy enough to do yourself?

I just ran the vin through the Jeep website, all the TSBs have been performed on it which is good.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Axim X51 rules!