Horn(s) not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i used it and it worked, then went to use it again and i can only hear the relay clicking, checked the fuse and its fine (not blown), googled the issue and found that our Jeeps have two horns?? so i cant believe that BOTH horns would have died at once. any suggestions?

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you look at the connection for a horn right in front of the driver's front tire?
there is a fuse also i do believe, but if the relay is working, it's probably good

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any other suggestions? i do have a window regulator issue and still have my headlights flash when the turning cancels out, (which the stealership said they never heard of nor could they recreate it, BULLSH**) so i may just take it in to them drop the $150 and get everything fixed (hopefully) just don't have the time to take off right now

btw its a major PITA to drive with out a horn, cant lay on it at drivers who swerve in your path, (you know those who think they drive an 18 wheeler and have to drift left to make a right turn) or sit thier on the phone when at a green light.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Using a volt meter have someone sit and hit the horn and see if there is voltage at the front on horn wire, then trace it back from relay, fuse, etc. It takes time to check it out.
A bad ground, corrosion, or connection, is a good possibility.
Lights blink...replace the turn signal stalk. Cheers..best-o-luck.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well apparently its a short, i forgot that it wasnt working and hit it today and sure enough it went off, took me a couple of seconds then i was like wait, that worked, so i did it again a couple more times lol and it worked everytime. hopefully it stays working