High power reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set as well - plus interior LED's - back on April 8th. Sent an email wondering where they were and evidently, Freedom, your post here has generated a LOT of orders so they ran out of stock :head3:

Mine should arrive this week.

Bob

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set as well - plus interior LED's - back on April 8th. Sent an email wondering where they were and evidently, Freedom, your post here has generated a LOT of orders so they ran out of stock :head3:

Mine should arrive this week.

Bob

Cool. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do. I'm still amazed everytime I go to back up! :icon_smile:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my set. If they're backordered, I'm not worried since I haven't even taken the ****** apart yet ;)

Thanks!

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saga for me continuals just got them in the mail today and there top leds only and yellow &$@¿+% not what I ordered. I emailed them I want my top led radial led and in white.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check again pork! I know they don't have radial but check this out! Last one is old style lights.

Attachments

• IMG_1072.jpg
    IMG_1072.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 8674066310_80fa4e330c_k.jpg
    8674066310_80fa4e330c_k.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I haven't backed up at night yet but so far they rock! Throws light 50ft+. I accidentally blinded my roommates already haha.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok this is the latest info from them
Hello,

The bulbs you received are our new generation of improved bulbs that are brighter than the previous Top LED with Radial LED bulbs which are now discontinued. The new version of these offer the same wider spread with more uniform distribution, more output overall, and full temperature compensation for unlimited run time, with the newer line up of CREE LEDs.

Thank you, Dave T - Retro-Solutions, LLC

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Freedom, just installed these yesterday (they were backordered cuz a lot of Jeepers were ordering them!) and they are quite bright! I had to unplug them and turn them around to get them to light as they have a specific polarity to them; turned the wrong way they won't light up. At first I thought I got a bad batch. :boxed:

My wife and I were out last night and as we were leaving our friend's house she remarked how much easier it is to see behind the Jeep when backing up. Gonna come in real handy when backup up the boat at night.

The interior LEDs I installed from the same place dramatically brighten the cabin - not at all harsh but just the way it should have been from the factory. My wife has a '12 Ford Focus with LED interior lighting and the Jeep is very similar to it now. The courtesy bulbs for the footwells are on backorder (UGH!) but are supposed to ship this week.

FWIW all the LED's dim and extinguish completely but I think it's because the incandescent courtesy lights are still in place so the BCM sees a load and completely cuts voltage. I'm curious if they will glow slightly when all interior lights are LED's - if they do then I'll insert an incandescent bulb in the circuit and hide it away so the BCM sees a load at all times.

Thanks for the tip, Freedom! :happy160:

Bob