High power reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming you need that bulb size for your aftermarket tail lights?

Indeed. I might try to look for other options. They have 2 bulbs displayed on their site. Are yours the ones with JUST the CREE lens? Or do they have the LEDs around the shaft (giggity)?

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed. I might try to look for other options. They have 2 bulbs displayed on their site. Are yours the ones with JUST the CREE lens? Or do they have the LEDs around the shaft (giggity)?

I got the ones with LEDs around the shaft. I figured it would light up the whole reflector and not just look like a flash light aiming out! :rofl:

I'm just confused why they would use a dual filament bulb for reverse lights? :hmm:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the ones with LEDs around the shaft. I figured it would light up the whole reflector and not just look like a flash light aiming out! :rofl:

I'm just confused why they would use a dual filament bulb for reverse lights? :hmm:

Same. Honestly have no clue. I'll have to recheck it. Perhaps the reverse socket is different, but I'm 99% sure it's the same.

CGN Abman

Reaction score
Cree 5watt LED reverse lights

First day on this site and had to order something that you folks recommended.

I just installed a set of Cree 5watt LED reverse lights and wow! :worthy:

If anyone likes to see behind them in the dark I recommend these.
3156 3056 3157 3057 3457 4157 T20 5W CREE LED Reverse Wedge Bulbs - Retro-Solutions Store

They are roughly $40 for a pair with $2-$3 shipping but are definately worth it for the person who doesn't want aux. lighting hanging off the back of their vehicle!

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The word online is that the ebay ones do not use the CREE LED. Some people that ordered them claimed they were not that bright...

Mine were bridgelux which coming from my marine aquarium lighting knowlege they are good quality. I have a entire 210 gallon sps tank lite up with leds on controllers and a few nano tanks. Crees are the best hands down but the cost is very high. Only one or two guys sell bridgelux or crees bulbs on ebay. The rest are cheapos.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey freedom how fast was your shipping? I am still waiting on mine :icon_frown:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3Weeks for me too and it only shipped out on Fri? Sure hope it's worth the wait if not I'll just have to stop using reverse LoL

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3Weeks for me too and it only shipped out on Fri? Sure hope it's worth the wait if not I'll just have to stop using reverse LoL

You use reverse? I was just getting these to blind people in stopped traffic. :laughing1:

They got back to me. The lights come tomorrow!

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hay thanks for the idea hope you don't mind I use it. I'll give them your name if they ask.

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey freedom how fast was your shipping? I am still waiting on mine :icon_frown:

Hmm. Mine came in less than a week. Although it was delayed slightly since it came with my brothers HID kit...

You use reverse? I was just getting these to blind people in stopped traffic. :laughing1:

They got back to me. The lights come tomorrow!

Haha, I have already blinded my dad when he was behind me! :happy175:

Latest posts

Members online