High power reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything brighter than the OEM bulbs would be awesome.

Dave

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try my best to get some tonight. Although I will say this, this picture on their site is no lie.

You must be registered for see images

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here are the pictures you patiently waited for. Just throwing it out there that the camera does not do these justice! They are probably 20% brighter with further reach than what is shown. Also, I am back against the start of a huge hill, so the reach of them shown is not as far as it would be on flat ground! It was actually lighting up more than half the hill upwards, although my camera didn't pick that up in the pictures...

Last edited:

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy ****! Those look amazing. Where is my credit card!

I'm telling you, they are a lot better in person! If I wasn't lazy, I would have moved the jeep to a flat open area for better pictures. :icon_razz: But even then, the camera severly limits what they look like.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO it's a must if you have tinted windows. I backed out of my in-laws house the other night and lit up almost the whole driveway. (Probably around 70-80 feet long)

I have my back windows tinted and looking to have the front door windows tinted to match as well.

Plus you and I both know how Dark back country roads can get in PA. I got a lot of friends that live in the boondocks. 1/2 the time I do K turns on the roads out there b/c my friends even forget where they live in the dark and I always wonder if my backup lights are working when I'm doing those K turns.

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love those dark country roads!

I have the factory tint on the back with front tinted at 35% and can see awesome now. My brother has his dodge ram tinted 20% all around with these bulbs and is amazed that he can see backing up now. He used to tap his brakes when backing to see behind him. Not anymore!

Latest posts

Members online