High beam low beam relay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slaptastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It there a way I could rig something up or possibly even buy to have when I put my high beams on my low beams stay on. Now when you hold the high beam switch at a certain point both high and low beams are on. Is there anyway to keep it that way without holding your hand on the switch? I do know that A buddy of mine has a relay that allows him to have both high and low beams on at the same time, but he has a GMC Sierra. Please help.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great way to fry your headlight bulbs.The KJ uses a 9007 bulb that has 2 filaments in the same bulb,to much heat if both are on.Your buddies GMC has 2 separate bulbs for the high/low beam that are both a single filament bulb.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a pair of driving lights and mount them on the bumper. Just look around the forum and you will see plenty of pics because quite a few people do it.

jevgeny

Reaction score
I have another a problem.
Question mostly for EU users, because I maybe problem in the "automatic low beam turn on", for in Europe.
My car is from Canada for Europe.
Its now, headlight shine always. I to pull out the hose, replaced the relay, but bulbs shine continuing.
Somebody heard this problem? I have no thoughts.