Hey whats up guys???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sicboy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to say hi, proud original owner of 2002 sport, 70,000 miles any my wife just curbed the damn thing a ruined 2 of the rims and tires....any and all help would be great!!
thanks,
sicboy(blarg)

oh yeah I live just south of Chicago

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and I would post up what you would want in the tires and rims section. I don't think this area sees that much traffic honestly.

beartard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sicboy (na na na na) Damn, couldn't resist a Social Distortion reference.

There's a guy on ebay right now selling four 17" dodge/jeep wheels with tires and pressure sensors (probably useless to you) for around $699. I'm no expert, but I'm pricing new tires right now and can't get them for under $500, so it seems like it might be a deal. There are a few other sets of rims only as well. Search on ebay for "jeep liberty wheel".

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I have 5 '04 Limited wheels for sale, put on Moabs after lifting it. Let me know if your interested. Also have the 235/70/16 new spare tire too.

$300+shipping for wheels
$50 + shipping for 1 tire

Derick

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my wife just curbed the damn thing a ruined 2 of the rims and tires....any and all help would be great!!
thanks,

Take her keys away. smashfreakB.gif Need any more help?

Members online

No members online now.