Helper Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadstoks

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

It's been a few months now since I installed it, but I finally got around to upgrading/replacing my suspension. I went with Rancho 5000 struts and shocks, Monroe coils front and back, replaced the upper control arms, inner and outer tie rod ends, and both wheel hub assemblies. All in all I gained about 1.5" in the rear and 1.25" in the front.

Some of this was done because the OEM stuff was worn out, some of it was done so that I could actually get the front end aligned, and some in preparation for pulling my pop-up camper I recently purchased.

I'd like to install a set of helper springs/air bags in the rear and I'm looking for recommendations......

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make an AirLift 1000 specifically for Liberty's, I have the "drag bag" kit because I'm lifted and they're bigger but they work great
They lift the rear end up easily an inch or so and are great for towing
I think I only paid $125 for them on Amazon and I use them primarily for bump stops now as I don't tow as much
Takes all of maybe 5-10 mins to install once you figure out how you want to run your air lines