Hello Liberty World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyntar

Reaction score
Just a quick Hello and introduction.

My name is Brian and I have been a Liberty owner now for 5 years and have liked it since I made the purchase. Now a quick venture to a few months back. We live here in the state of Maine, where the weather does what it wants to, when it wants to. Yes right now it's 30 degree's with snow coming tomorrow. Well, anyhow, a few moths ago Mother Nature decided to throw a fit and didn't seem to care for our vehicles in the driveway. After the 70 mph winds and 2 feet of snow fell we found our 50 foot spruce across both vehicles. her poor Nissan Sentra, which she loved dearly, was crushed. My Liberty sustained minor roof damage and a small wrinkle above the passenger door (Adds Character). The next day I had her look at the used cars that we sell where I work and she decided on a Nissan Altima (She loves her Nissans). Everyday when I drive to work I pass another used car place I know real well (We do alot of work for him and he does take good care of his vehicles) A Red 06 Liberty appeared 2 weeks ago and I asked my wife to just swing by and look at it. LOL yeah you know where this is going. Well guess what She went and bought yesterday. Yep she ditched her Nissan for a Red 06 Liberty with 119,000 miles on it. Ohh i failed to mention mine is an 07 with 187,000 miles on it.

Latest posts

Members online