Hello Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Platteville, Colorado

I just registered to this forum and wanted to take a moment to say hello.

Yesterday I purchased an '04 Liberty Renegade which is sitting pretty much stock with the addition of a cheap brush guard and some KC Hi-Lighters. Now I get to start planning the upgrades and tweaks.

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures shamelessly stolen from the website of the dealer where I bought her.

I think it looks like she's wearing Groucho Glasses.

Attachments

• Nancy-1.jpg
    Nancy-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Nancy-4.jpg
    Nancy-4.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Nancy-2.jpg
    Nancy-2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 18

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the previous owner was afraid of the dark. Too bad all of those lights point forward. I guess backing out of tight spots never crossed his mind.

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good and Welcome! As for Groucho I always thought the same thing with that guard. Take that sucker off and upgrade to an ARB, you will be glad you did. They are well worth the money. :) Just a heads up though, you will then need stiffer springs...and then wider tires...and then a new steel rear bumper and then a winch and hilift jack and...well...you see where I am going with this. Welcome to the club of never done. :)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Well, I mean WTF Eh?
would it of killed Chrysler to fit Halogen back up lights?
Or just bigger ones?
Look at that Liberator, that thing looks like it had projector
beam back up lamps!
Cheap F:favorites68:ckers!

Not to mention the fuel filler,
Rear bumper skin,
Roof rack,
Wider fender flares,
Etc., etc., etc.

Attachments

• Liberator Rear.jpg
    Liberator Rear.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 9

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know. I'm not a huge fan of the brush guards either, but I saw one yesterday exactly like yours but it was painted to match and I think it looked pretty good.

TomO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good and Welcome! As for Groucho I always thought the same thing with that guard. Take that sucker off and upgrade to an ARB, you will be glad you did. They are well worth the money. :) Just a heads up though, you will then need stiffer springs...and then wider tires...and then a new steel rear bumper and then a winch and hilift jack and...well...you see where I am going with this. Welcome to the club of never done. :)

I know what you mean. While this is my first KJ, she's not my first Jeep. I've had a '42 Ford MJ, a '61 Kaiser Wagoneer, a '78 Cherokee Chief, an 80-something Grand Wagoneer and I still have my favorite '77 CJ-7.

Many, many hours under the hood of Jeeps for me.

TnRebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings from Platteville, Colorado

I just registered to this forum and wanted to take a moment to say hello.

Yesterday I purchased an '04 Liberty Renegade which is sitting pretty much stock with the addition of a cheap brush guard and some KC Hi-Lighters. Now I get to start planning the upgrades and tweaks.

Welcome to the fourm