Hello from southwest Michigan! (plus a question)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenxer0

Reaction score
Hi all! I am a recent Jeep owner from the Kalamazoo, MI area. I purchased a 02 Liberty in the spring, and i'm just now finding my way to these forums. I used to be a car guy dealing with turbo charged tuners and such, but I grew out of it. I love my Liberty, and I cant wait to throw some rally lights on top of it to really set off the look!

I do have one issue that has been plaguing me since I purchased my Jeep. My AC/heat works just fine, but it only works on full blast (4). Settings 1, 2, and 3 don't appear to work at all. It gets very frustrating when I have to decide between listening to the radio or staying warm because I cant simply turn down the heat. Does anyone know what this could be, and how to fix it?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Luke CHEATED!!! :****:

Or maybe I'm just old and losing a step... :hands:

sevenxer0

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, and the great information on my problem! I called my local auto parts store, and they just so happen to have it in stock so i'll pick up a resister later today.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online