Hello from southwest Michigan! (plus a question)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenxer0

Reaction score
Hi all! I am a recent Jeep owner from the Kalamazoo, MI area. I purchased a 02 Liberty in the spring, and i'm just now finding my way to these forums. I used to be a car guy dealing with turbo charged tuners and such, but I grew out of it. I love my Liberty, and I cant wait to throw some rally lights on top of it to really set off the look!

I do have one issue that has been plaguing me since I purchased my Jeep. My AC/heat works just fine, but it only works on full blast (4). Settings 1, 2, and 3 don't appear to work at all. It gets very frustrating when I have to decide between listening to the radio or staying warm because I cant simply turn down the heat. Does anyone know what this could be, and how to fix it?

sevenxer0

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, and the great information on my problem! I called my local auto parts store, and they just so happen to have it in stock so i'll pick up a resister later today.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave