Hello From Savannah Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dizzydevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy Ya'll Names Dave I live in the Savannah GA area and I own 3 Jeeps a 2005 Liberty Sport (Mine), A 2003 Liberty Sport (Wife's) and a 1996 Grand Cherokee (Oldest Son's). I am a Retired/Disabled Army Veteran, I am currently Earning my Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design with the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division which I will be graduating in June Next year (Finally!!! :big_banana_Dance:) My family and I love all Jeeps and going out on Trails, Camping , Fishing and just relaxing by the lake having Barbecues. Its Nice to meet ya'll and look forward to learning more about Jeeps (Especially the KJ models) and sharing what knowledge I have form My experiences as both a Soldier and a Mechanic. Thanks and see ya on the trails :favorites13:

Attachments

• 2005 Jeep Liberty.jpg
    2005 Jeep Liberty.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Weng and her Jeep Snowball.jpg
    Weng and her Jeep Snowball.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 11
  • No Side Steps.jpg
    No Side Steps.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ZJ-FROM-HELL 2.jpg
    ZJ-FROM-HELL 2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Jeep-Liberty-Art.jpg
    Jeep-Liberty-Art.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 9

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Dave. Nice Jeeps and nice name. Thanks for your service too.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to this site
Now where else have I seen you? LOL

Oh now I know, LOST, FACEBOOK and , well won't mention where else your wife may read this !:shrug::happy175::icon_lol:

Last edited:

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its always great to see a jeep family, like the pics mate! Salute to your service.