Hello's from Rosamond- Dash Removal

Discussion in 'Members' Journals' started by John Sannes, Dec 6, 2020.

1. John Sannes

John Sannes Member

So, I replaced the fuel filter. The other youtube videos on the fuel filter - I can't see what they're looking at - so here's another view if you're interested.
    A quick look at the clevis lift and I don't understand why my driver's side CV boot is so close as there are other people with more lift than I who don't seem to have this problem.
    A little "tire ink" paint pen action on the raised white letters on the tyre.

I've been meaning to put out one more video, as I think I'm pretty much done with what I wanted to do.

2. tommudd

tommudd Moderator Staff Member Moderator

At full droop, jacked up with no weight on the ground they will be close
    Plus you have all those extra " spacers" in there which changes where everything sits compared to what most people use and have
    You'll be good

3. John Sannes

John Sannes Member

Thanks Tom, yeah. RRO really messed up my ride with mismatched coils. Spacer on top of the coil and spacer in the clevis - good grief. I wish I would have known before I started, but at ride height it's good. I guess as long as I don't go rock crawling it'll be okay. I have areas around here and a bad one on my way to work where it floods - that why I wanted the ground clearance (not to drive crazy, but to be safer).

Rest of it I'm pretty happy with.

tommudd likes this.