Hello's from Rosamond- Dash Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Sannes

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

So, I replaced the fuel filter. The other youtube videos on the fuel filter - I can't see what they're looking at - so here's another view if you're interested.
A quick look at the clevis lift and I don't understand why my driver's side CV boot is so close as there are other people with more lift than I who don't seem to have this problem.
A little "tire ink" paint pen action on the raised white letters on the tyre.

I've been meaning to put out one more video, as I think I'm pretty much done with what I wanted to do.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
At full droop, jacked up with no weight on the ground they will be close
Plus you have all those extra " spacers" in there which changes where everything sits compared to what most people use and have
You'll be good

John Sannes

Reaction score
Thanks Tom, yeah. RRO really messed up my ride with mismatched coils. Spacer on top of the coil and spacer in the clevis - good grief. I wish I would have known before I started, but at ride height it's good. I guess as long as I don't go rock crawling it'll be okay. I have areas around here and a bad one on my way to work where it floods - that why I wanted the ground clearance (not to drive crazy, but to be safer).

Rest of it I'm pretty happy with.

John Sannes

Reaction score
Not really mechanical.
The stock (from 2002) spare tire cover gave up the ghost. I liked it because it has nice lining on it. So, I got a fiberglass capped tire cover from Boomerang and then put the Liberty logo on it.
It looks nice and wasn't too costly.

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• Tire cover2.jpg
    Tire cover2.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Members online