Hello from Florida.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOS19K

Reaction score
Hey folks, just joined, I bought my first Liberty two weeks ago. I bought a 2005 Liberty Renegade 4x4, took her out into the Everglades to see how well she could handle the terrain. I made it back alive so I'd have to say she passed. Wife and I also have a 92 Cherokee that's our official dog taxi.

I'm sure I'll be asking questions as I begin to modify the vehicle.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

We have more members from Florida here. They must be all full of.....turkey or something and missed this thread.

Dave

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! And you have good taste in KJ's;) I have an 06 Renegade, they're pretty sweet!

Got any pics from the Everglades trip? It is kind of unwritten rule you have to post up some pics when you are new.:)

MOS19K

Reaction score
Got any pics from the Everglades trip? It is kind of unwritten rule you have to post up some pics when you are new.:)

Sorry no pics from the Everglades but I'll try to remedy that next time I go out, hopefully this weekend. In the mean time here's a picture of my Renny.

You must be registered for see images attach

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with everbody elses Renegades, they all have the silver lower valence, and mine is black. I feel kinda cheated.

Nice jeep by the way!

Members online