New guy in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mykldee

Reaction score
Hi all. I am 65 yrs old and have always wanted one of these. Just bought a 2005 Liberty 4X4 6cyl with 89,000 miles. Body is in need of paint but no rust. It is white and has cloth seats. Car had one owner, was used by a city ( It has d.o.t. strobe lights ). Interior is very clean and appears to have had all its maint. done. Does anyone know how I can figure out what model it is? Thanks for the join!

Brennen Willis

Reaction score
Hi all. I am 65 yrs old and have always wanted one of these. Just bought a 2005 Liberty 4X4 6cyl with 89,000 miles. Body is in need of paint but no rust. It is white and has cloth seats. Car had one owner, was used by a city ( It has d.o.t. strobe lights ). Interior is very clean and appears to have had all its maint. done. Does anyone know how I can figure out what model it is? Thanks for the join!
Just search the VIN online and it’ll come up.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

I lived in the Toledo ( Ohio ) area for a few years and the city had a bunch of the KJs running around.
Since they were built there , had direct access
Most of them were kept in good shape the only thing was they ran all the time, no matter what was going on
If it was hot out they ran to keep cool, cold outside they ran LOL
And welcome to a younger guy in this crazy world of KJs
I'm new owning one' just since 2004 and now 3 in the stable all modified in some way or another

Mykldee

Reaction score
I lived in the Toledo ( Ohio ) area for a few years and the city had a bunch of the KJs running around.
Since they were built there , had direct access
Most of them were kept in good shape the only thing was they ran all the time, no matter what was going on
If it was hot out they ran to keep cool, cold outside they ran LOL
And welcome to a younger guy in this crazy world of KJs
I'm new owning one' just since 2004 and now 3 in the stable all modified in some way or another
Ty for your hospitality.