Hello form Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi forum members, my name is Don.

I found this forum while researching ways to make my 2004 Liberty a little more capable when off the tarmac.

I drove a 1996 Cherokee for years beofre getting the KJ in the fall of 2008.

I'm sure I will have plenty of "dumb" questions, as I am not very well versed in car mechanics. I've done a few custom motorcycle projects over the years, but off road mods are a totally different animal altogether.:pp:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Don. You came to the right place because we are real good at helping jeepers empty their pockets.....haha

Dave

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcom im over in SE MN so im pretty close with a decent modded KJ

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Don, as long as the question isn't about sparkplugs or oil filters you'll get on fine with this bunch. Those two topics seem stir emotions.

Welcome aboard.

wisco

Reaction score
Hi Don,

I'm in Madison and new as well. Bought my Jeep in March and have been looking to lift it since. If you ever want a hand working on it, let me know

Moab

Reaction score
Welcome Don,
Most of us asked plenty of questions that would seem stupid but as I found out after owning 2 Wranglers for years the KJ is a different animal.
Don't get me wrong I love it. The mods have been alot of fun and educational.
Plenty of help here for sure. I've been in the garage numerous times with ..now what??? And a post or 2 later I've got my answer.
These are great little trucks that can be excellent on road and offroad.
Plenty of price points for the mods. Great how to's, maintenance tips, repair solutions and lots of laughs along the way.
So start posting - everyone here has been where you are and put in the time and effort to get their KJ's as good as they can be.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. This site has helped a ton already. I'm working on my Recipe for the KJ. Hope to get the lift and tires done by Xmas, it will depend on my work schedule.

Hi Don,

I'm in Madison and new as well. Bought my Jeep in March and have been looking to lift it since. If you ever want a hand working on it, let me know

Hey Kurt. Madison is a fun city. My bro lived there for years before he moved to San Fran. Still get down to the Essen Haus once or twice a year. That place it awesome

Members online