Happy Thanksgiving!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's snowing here in Northern Ohio and the turkey is in the oven and starting to fill the house with great smells...

Here's to a great Thanksgiving for fellow KJ'ers in the USA - I'm thankful for a great group of enthusiasts from all over the world who are willing to share stories of Liberty upgrades, repair and maintenance tips, general teasing and give-and-take jabbing, and just having some fun in a world that can sometimes be a bummer. For those of you from outside the U.S. we hope you have a safe day and an enjoyable weekend.

Have a great day everyone - see you on the trail!!

Bob

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to say I am thankful for my Jeep support group here! Supporting my empty wallet and fully functional Jeep!

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Have a safe and happy day with family and friends. Let's not forget to also give thanks to all of the men and women all around the world making the ultimate sacrifice for all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am thankful for many things, the great help I have received here being just one of them.

Hope your day has been great and that we all take time to count our blessings. :favorites13:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Day late but hope everyone had a great day
Thankful for those who were able to be with us during Thanksgiving but too many still not here
Little snow to play in down in Southeast Ohio this morning but not enough :thumbsdown:to keep me from doing some chores around the home place:icon_lol: