Greetings from NYC/Central NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will be notified if you stick around til then.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from Cold Spring, NY. That's a small village across the river from West Point. I commuted by Metro North to the City. So I'm kinda close to NYC. Hell I was born in the Yorkville neighborhood on the Manhattan upper eastside.

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, Bear Mountain is all paved road, no off-road or any trails (other than Appalachian :) ) for us to have fun. We just meet once a year a-top bear mountain, drive down in a pack like hungry wolfes, settle down somewhere, grab something to eat, ******** and whine about our mileage, show off a few things, exchange stuff, then get back home.

Last year a few people went wheeling with Brian over at "Twin Peaks" which is about 15 miles from Bear Mountain.

The pix of the trip were somewhere here, and the videos are on my site.

2006: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...l=3&start=0&num=50&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
2007: http://gallery.jeepprojects.com/details.php?image_id=641

All true, but this time we ended up at Twin Arch and did a little pre-dusk run thru the fields.

liv42dy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even if it on paved roads up at Bear Mountain let put something together before or for the Holidays.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if it on paved roads up at Bear Mountain let put something together before or for the Holidays.

We are trying to get something together at Jeep Dawg's house for a Saturday in Nov. Maybe the 8th or 15th. Not sure yet. Stay tuned.

Dave

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are trying to get something together at Jeep Dawg's house for a Saturday in Nov. Maybe the 8th or 15th. Not sure yet. Stay tuned.

Dave
Need Jeep Dawg (Brian) to start a thread here in this forum, because I got a feeling L.O.S.T. is going to be down for awhile and life moves on!