Great deal on OME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From looking around at spring prices i found that from 4wd hardware you get a pair of OME springs for less then HALF from JBA and they have all sizes of springs for both gas and CRD. I emailed them and they emailed me right back within 15 mintues stating that yes the price is for a pair. O and once you put them in the cart they take another 10% off. http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?jeep-sid=0&plID=10638&partID=54390

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy hell! That's awesome! I think I may be ordering a set of MD's for <$200 shipped tonight then!

Yes, I think I am going to go MD...I just have a feeling HD will be too harsh for my usage and taste.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY idea.gif idea.gif

Someone please order these and let us know what happens. JBA is ripping us off if this is for real. :confused:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and, they sure do have heavy duty front!

Only concern is that they seem to be listing the rears as 947 and MD...those should be LD from what I know. I think MD would be the 948...is that true?

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY idea.gif idea.gif

Someone please order these and let us know what happens. JBA is ripping us off if this is for real. :confused:

this is for real! i emailed them this was their response so they cant really back out now:

The part is sold as a pair. If you need anything else let us know.

Thank you,
Judy Eisenbraun
4WD Customer Service
ph#800-333-5535 ext. 894
fax#330-482-5035

/l ,[____],
l---L -0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)--O-)_)

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is for real! i emailed them this was their response so they cant really back out now:

The part is sold as a pair. If you need anything else let us know.

Thank you,
Judy Eisenbraun
4WD Customer Service
ph#800-333-5535 ext. 894
fax#330-482-5035

/l ,[____],
l---L -0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)--O-)_)

yes, but does that mean you need to type a "2" in the qty field?
I would ask every question possible first.

I'd also like to see the answer to Atrus's question.

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just e-mailed asking:

The prices you are showing are per pair? Meaning, if I order (1) ARBOME947 for $74.99, I will get 2 springs?

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, but does that mean you need to type a "2" in the qty field?
I would ask every question possible first.

I'd also like to see the answer to Atrus's question.

trust me i asked here is what i sent:

I was looking at your OME springs for the jeep liberty. The part number is ARBOME927 . I just wanted to make sure that when it said "sold as a pair", that it ment that i would not have to order 2. So for 74.99 i get both springs right? just want to make sure so i dont order and only get 1 spring. thanks for your time.
travis

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMMIT PEOPLE dont flood them with emails about this or they will raise their price!!!

and 925s are light duty i have a set on mine now with a spacer

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see if I get the same reponse. If I do, I'll order and save the e-mail in case they come back with only 1 spring ;)

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't take this the wrong way - I appreciate you posting, but if you're convinced, then place your order right now and you don't have to worry about them raising the price ;-)

I actually questioned them about claiming the OME947 as a MD spring when I believe it to me the LD.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its all good i just know how the market works, and if they get flooded with emails about how we cant believe the price they will raise it. According to their email they state 2 springs for the price, thats written and binding.

I would order right now but i want to make sure my spacer lift is actually whats making my coil noise i hear. its a great deal but if i dont have to spend anything then why? Trying to help out my fellow KJrs.

EVEN BETTER deal: talk to a fellow KJ owner and order 2 full sets of springs which is about $370 for 8 springs and then you get a free $50 gift card. not to shabby in my book

Last edited:

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol you aint going to be towing anything so really you didnt need HD budke

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah - does this sound right?

OME947 OME COIL SPRING KJ REAR LIGHT
OME948 OME COIL SPRING KJ REAR MEDIUM
Apparently there is no heavy duty for the rear.

If that's the case, then 947 it is!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at the specs in the sticky of the "lift" forum here, it lists them as light and medium, but there is no HD per say.

Fine by me, name it whatever you want as long as the 947 is what I am looking for, I am happy. Or do I want the 948 rear (so, 375lb) and the 926 front (so, 375lb)?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Prices are each and you have to order two. So may as well say 150 bucks per end
They have one set of the mediums (947s) in stock right now

If you get them for 74 then you tricked them very well

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices are each and you have to order two. So may as well say 150 bucks per end
They have one set of the mediums (947s) in stock right now

If you get them for 74 then you tricked them very well

Prices are not for each according to their site and their email, im not sure if this is a sale or just how they listed their prices. I bought my OME light duties for 40 for the pair new on sale, so these prices are not unheard of! i specifically asked them if for the $75 if i got 2 coils and they said that i would. cant get any clearer then that

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I talked to them yesterday and again this morning regarding prices as I am getting ready to do another lift for a customer and was trying to find the best prices. Operator told me the price and then continued to say that you needed two which I knew.
The ones you got before was from Rustys correct? they were cleaning out stock and wanted to get rid of ones that no one wanted ie Light Duty ones

but like I said go for it and see I'll continue to buy from my main suppliers ( BoulderBars/JeepinbyAL / OK 4WD ) where I know I'll get what I ordered

OH one more thing OME 948s are medium duty like stated by some, but everyone calls them HDs . You can look on line at ARB and see for your self

Last edited:

Members online