Gotta love the Christmas presents!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today I got the Autel MaxiTrip TP100, in addition to new struts for the rear lift gate...woohoo! I haven't quite figured everything on the Autel out just yet, but I haven't really had time to truly read the manual completely, but it works so far! My dad also bought me a portable Sirius radio with the vehicle docking station and the home docking station as well...and I got an adapter so I can plug three-prong plugs into a converter box (or whatever you want to call it) that runs off the cigarette lighter...so my Jeep is going to be completely decked out in electronics by the end of the week!

Anyone else get anything interesting?

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my brother pulled through hard for the jeep and got me a set of BFG AT 245/75/16 to replace my crappy cooper highway tires
You must be registered for see images attach

and he got me a capacitor for my system so the head lights wont dim anymore!!!!

also got a 3 room tent so that kinda for the jeep!! thats it for jeep gifts, not to shabby!

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I posted this in the "Off Topic" section...
Here's my list of goodies!

I got a rechargeable (with hand crank as well) L.E.D. flash light.
$100.00 cash
A gift certificate for a Yaesu FT7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver.
A couple of well needed sweaters.
Some junk food.
A foldable step that fits over your tire. (Now I have easier access to the roof box.
Two cool quartz Halogene work lights for mounting on the Jeep
A digital vernier caliper.
A couple of wiring harness' for installing fog/driving lights.
a pair of gel knee pads.
2 new "Dremel" tools.
A really cool single L.E.D. flash light with bendable extension to reach small areas.
A couple of shovels for the Jeep.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the "Off Topic" section...
Here's my list of goodies!

I got a rechargeable (with hand crank as well) L.E.D. flash light.
$100.00 cash
A gift certificate for a Yaesu FT7900R 2 Meter / 70 cm Dual Band FM Transceiver.
A couple of well needed sweaters.
Some junk food.
A foldable step that fits over your tire. (Now I have easier access to the roof box.
Two cool quartz Halogene work lights for mounting on the Jeep
A digital vernier caliper.
A couple of wiring harness' for installing fog/driving lights.
a pair of gel knee pads.
2 new "Dremel" tools.
A really cool single L.E.D. flash light with bendable extension to reach small areas.
A couple of shovels for the Jeep.

Funny... Cause i got a digital caliper too... LOL

And good to hear on the Yaesu, damn fine radio... Can't go wrong with that!

riptricket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a tripplite inverter with dual outlets,
cigarette plugin led light
and a 3 hole cigarette adapter for the jeep!

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
It was a good Christmas: Under the KJ tree:
-digital tire pressure gauge
Mastercraft all in one- portable 600 CA-400watt inverter, jumper, and air compressor
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/SolarPortablePower/PowerPacks/PRD~0111810P/Motomaster%2BEliminator%2B600A%2BPowerBox.jsp
One Set of Michelin Smart Jumper Cables (no case comes with them from Walmart):
https://www.buysmartcables.com/ver4/index.asp
A 12 volt trouble light that has alligator connectors to hook onto battery terminals.
-6 pack 3M electrical tape (stocking stuffer)
-reflective vest
Getting better equipped every year.
Hope all have a safe and enjoyable holiday Season.

jeepfrog

Reaction score
All I got for the Jeep for Christmas is a RL front bumper lol3.gif I have an AWESOME wife!!

That's what I got, too!!! Well, it's in production anyway. Hope to see it sometime next month! (woot)(my hubby's pretty awesome, too :cool: )

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and he got me a capacitor for my system so the head lights wont dim anymore!!!!

also got a 3 room tent so that kinda for the jeep!! thats it for jeep gifts, not to shabby!

They may still dim some. Ive got a 1 fared cap and mine dim slightly with my 400 watt(rms) amp. If I just have the headlights on they wont dim but with the fogs and hellas on they do(320 watts). Just added another 600 watts so we'll see how that goes when the install is done. :)

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They may still dim some. Ive got a 1 fared cap and mine dim slightly with my 400 watt(rms) amp. If I just have the headlights on they wont dim but with the fogs and hellas on they do(320 watts). Just added another 600 watts so we'll see how that goes when the install is done. :)

regardless it will be better then how it is now. I had a cap with this amp years ago and it was much better but that was lost in a flooded garage. Got to go get some wire and put it in.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
regardless it will be better then how it is now. I had a cap with this amp years ago and it was much better but that was lost in a flooded garage. Got to go get some wire and put it in.

Yeah, Ive gotta go get more wiring too. I moved my amps and now none of the grounds reach. :rolleyes:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I got, too!!! Well, it's in production anyway. Hope to see it sometime next month! (woot)(my hubby's pretty awesome, too :cool: )
After I get mine I'm going to try and get over to one of the IL M&G's, I just hope the one in March or April will be closer to the IN/IL border. They are usually 2.5 to 3 hours away from me.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bro ordered me some Skink Super Sliders! Haven't shipped yet but I am pumped to get them and do the install. (biggringift) My toddler will enjoy the extra step up as well. Other than that got Husky Liners and the obligatory sweater this one was on my list though ;).

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the Jeep - I received a Garmin nuvi 265WT GPS from one of my daughters (& son-in-law), while the other daughter gavve me KC 6" Slimlites in the long range version along with KC light mount locks.

I have yet to purchase the Christmas Jeep items I planned to give myself.