Got bored yesterday so......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
......I reinstalled my rear fender flares.Just some pics of me flexing the rear to find out how much more I needed to trim so hopefully I don't rip them off again!
You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have pretty good clearance from what I can see in the photos. Looks like you did a major trim-job.

Looks good.

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, looks like you're all set to go. Nice pics....

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is hands down the best Liberty either on here or on LOST. The only one I think can compete with you is ARBSeth, with his SFA, but his isn't orange with a painted gas skid :)

Good job, that thing is sharp

Blaz0

Reaction score
That's one nice looking jeep there. Would love to have one like that, but for now, mine has to be my daily driver. Not to mention I just got mine 2 weeks ago. It's used, but new to me. Plan on doing a few things, but one thing at a time.

-B.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color was it b4 it was orange? =D
how did you trim and stay semetrical?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blaz0That's one nice looking jeep there. Would love to have one like that, but for now, mine has to be my daily driver. Not to mention I just got mine 2 weeks ago. It's used, but new to me. Plan on doing a few things, but one thing at a time.

-B.
Thanks,it's been a 5+ year project and I'm still not done(SFA baby:D ).Oh and my KJ is my daily driver,I put all my money into it so I can't afford another vehicle(dunno) .

o8kwhat color was it b4 it was orange? =D
how did you trim and stay semetrical?
It was black,it's a limited.I worked at a bodyshop so I'm good a just looking and getting both sides the same,I used a dremel with a cutoff wheel.Got $5500 hail damage back in SD,I had it only 6 months:mad: ! Since I worked at a body shop I decided to have a little fun,it only cost me about $3000 to fix and paint it myself.Here are some before pics and during the tear down(sorry really bad pics).

and now..........

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its so beautiful =) sfa tho, i wouldnt do it

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
tjkj.........you got the real transformer.

Beautiful job.

Dave

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SFA is just the next step to being able to do those harder trails:D .Then the 4.7 V-8 swap,and then the full exo-cage,might be close to being done after all of that.

LOL exactly y i wouldnt do it, by the time your done, you could have bought 5 jeeps, demolished 4 out there on the trail, and still had one to drive arround in. Just go buy a 6x6 or a unimog.... My laundry list is long as well...

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL exactly y i wouldnt do it, by the time your done, you could have bought 5 jeeps, demolished 4 out there on the trail, and still had one to drive arround in. Just go buy a 6x6 or a unimog.... My laundry list is long as well...
I've already spent more on my KJ than I bought it for:eek:(but that includes what the insurance company spent on it to) ! I could buy another and another but gosh darn it would be expensive to paint each one orange:D .Found my vehicle and won't stop until I think it's perfect,it's just money anyway,it's a real sense of acomplishment going to the next level and doing it yourself!

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ROFL yes 5 orange ones would be pricy! Im right behind you on that one, cept for orange, wont cramp your style =)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i where to paint my jeep what color would i do? hrm....

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i where to paint my jeep what color would i do? hrm....
Here you go,this is the original color I wanted to paint my KJ,bright Lamborghini yellow(it's way brighter in person),but since my buddy was painting his '70 Demon that color he said noway! So I settled for the Lamborghini orange(Atlas orange)(as seen in the left background),sorta,it's a little different since I mixed it a little differently(added some more pearl here and left some other stuff out there).

You must be registered for see images attach