Full front shock with 2" lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepbrotha

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post. I'm wanting to put a 2-3" lift on my 05 Liberty but I don't want to deal with compressing the front shocks and disassembling them to add rubber spacers. Is there a complete bolt on front shock that sits 2-3" over stock height? I've been looking all over the internet but can't seem to find one? My plan is to buy a shock spacer lift for the rear and get a bolt on complete front assembly that's already lifted for the front. Do they even exist? If they do, would that work? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post. I'm wanting to put a 2-3" lift on my 05 Liberty but I don't want to deal with compressing the front shocks and disassembling them to add rubber spacers. Is there a complete bolt on front shock that sits 2-3" over stock height? I've been looking all over the internet but can't seem to find one? My plan is to buy a shock spacer lift for the rear and get a bolt on complete front assembly that's already lifted for the front. Do they even exist? If they do, would that work? Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Frankinlift from AllJ's and you maybe able to get some lifts from JBA that the fronts are pre-assembled.

Guess you didn't search enough.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.