Front Fender Delete for a 04 sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soules3

Reaction score
Trying to find information on deleting the front fenders. Do I just pull them out? Should I put anything back in? I know I want to remove them. Any detailed photos from anyone? Also once I remove them and modify the pinch weld. What size tires can I fit under there. I have 4:10 gears.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Please DO NOT remove the front flares.
Have you seen what it looks like back behind the flares and inner liner ?
Big holes to catch mud, salt , grime and ugly
Yes it is yours and you can muck it up however you want, but ...........

Next what size tires ?
Well how much lift do you have or if stock how much sag do you have ?
Measure left front, middle of the wheel ( hub area ) to bottom of the flare and report back
Removing the flares doesn't gain you much as far as tire size and just looks like you wrecked it IMO

Soules3

Reaction score
I just have the springs and shocks you guys recommended for a 2.5" or a 2.75" lift.

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lifted and I am fenderless I'm using 255/75/17 I'm on stock wheels..you dont really need to go fenderless to fit these,I actually went fenderless by accident...but I never went back I personally like the look.

Soules3

Reaction score
I'm lifted and I am fenderless I'm using 255/75/17 I'm on stock wheels..you dont really need to go fenderless to fit these,I actually went fenderless by accident...but I never went back I personally like the look.

I had looked at some of the builds online and thought it would look cool. My concern though was the lack of protection for the windshield washing reservoir and a few other things that are left exposed due to the lacknof fender. I thought I might reach out on the forum to see if anyone had done any fabed wheel well coverings

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I had looked at some of the builds online and thought it would look cool. My concern though was the lack of protection for the windshield washing reservoir and a few other things that are left exposed due to the lacknof fender. I thought I might reach out on the forum to see if anyone had done any fabed wheel well coverings
Be very hard to do unless you have a full machine shop out in your garage
Plus mud etc flies back into the foam you see when you open the door

Now if you are like some who live in a very dry area, not much rain, mud etc then you can get by. But if not be prepared to have a lot of windshield washer fluid handy

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reservoir doesnt get banged up or anything..amazon also sells a universal reservoir relocate kit which works well from what I've seen. I personally havent had rocks fly up to much
.I enjoy the mud flinging personally ..but a good power washer cleans up all the mud.mud can collect around the back of the fog lights but if you cut and trim the front bumper you'll be fine

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.