Franky is all installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first picture is my OME HD rear springs/ranchos with my revtek 2inch front. The second picture is of the OME HD rear springs/ranchos and my Franky front. I honestly don't see/feel any difference. The franky front basically just causes contact when the truck is in the air. It is aligned almost to spec. I'll get Al's arms in a month or two, and it'll be redone to spec then. The last picture is of the spring difference. Oh, the springs should be settled, JMM beat them up pretty good I'm sure :). I'll get some action shots as soon as I can, I'm sure articulation wise it's alot better.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Ps, that's my ariens in the background ha ha. SWEET.

Spring difference.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, the Franken lift comes with a spacer tony.

Did you take any measurements? Usually the franken lift gives alot more lift than that. I always read it was around 3.5".

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hang on, this is then the old franky, with a 2,5" daystar puck. If I was absoluterene I would get some newer type H/D OME springs, loose the puck.

You did talk about an aftermarket front bumper with a winch, right? When you fit that with this setup you'll probably have the car back the same as pic 1.

But what do I know...it was just a thought.

I'm not sure, maybe someone can chime in but those are the HD springs, daystar plates and als poly spacer, and with the exception of the rancho vs ome struts its the same franky in the how to. Anyone shed some light?Is this the current franky setup?

I'm happy with it, I'll have more cush when the bumper goes on.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Frankinlifts besides the the one's that come with the 500lbs CRD coils use a spacer to give 2 1/2"+ of lift since just the ome springs are only 1.5" lift springs.A OME lift is pretty much the same minus the spacers and upper daystar strut plates.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk whats going on then. Usually people complain about the Franken lift raising the front higher than the rear with OME HD springs but thats not the case at all with you.. Strange.

Those 29.5" tires usually look small with a franken lift too.

Take any measurements?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk whats going on then. Usually people complain about the Franken lift raising the front higher than the rear with OME HD springs but thats not the case at all with you.. Strange.
First his Frankinlift(at least the front) is used,so already broken in and settled.

New frankinlifts do sit higher in the front since they use a spacer in the front and just the OME coils in the rear(no spacer),adding 2 each rear isolator pads help even it out some.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks foor helpin tony get cleared up troy. Ya im pretty havin the lift quote presettled haha now i dont have to mess with rear isos etc. I took measurments and gained An inch up front but lots more cush even with the stiff hd springs

Latest posts

Members online