Foglight holes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmc757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poking around the grill and bumper area yesterday, I came up with a question.
Lets say I wanted to install machine guns or rocket launchers or something else in the existing foglight holes...:happy175:
It looks like the bumper was designed to accomodate foglights as well, but a different shape. Are there foglights that go in the bumper slots or was that just a generic hole that some designer put there "just in case" and it never got utilized?

Its an 05 limited

Akedos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably an aerodynamics thing. Been looking at the pics of the front ends for all the 05 and ups and they all have that hole. Seems the Renny's slot up front is a little wider than the Limited/Sport's so maybe it's for extra engine air flow? Definietly shaped like it could be a turn signal or fog lamp though. I'd be down for some air horns or paintball guns...

Jeffrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would put something in there to launch eggs at people who cut me off because it seems like nobody in new jersey knows what a F****** Yield sign means!

These would be suitable also

:biggun::lazer:

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was in high school, my best friend and I installed a hidden water gun on his Jeep. It was actuated through the window washer button and had a range of about 30 feet. In town he could nail most people's back windows. At highway speeds, it blew back and washed the windshield.

Jeffrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was in high school, my best friend and I installed a hidden water gun on his Jeep. It was actuated through the window washer button and had a range of about 30 feet. In town he could nail most people's back windows. At highway speeds, it blew back and washed the windshield.

thats hysterical! love it:happy175:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want to put fog lights in mine. :(