Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOS19K

Reaction score
As you can see I'm new to this forum, I'd love to meet up with other Liberty owners in the South Florida area. I live in Kendall, a suburb of Miami but I'm willing to drive to meet other folks. If you do live near by and would like to go off-roading drop me a line. I know several trails in the Everglades, none are to rough but they are very scenic.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah....he's in Orange Park, which if I remember right is in between Jacksonville and St. Augustine....

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So it's north of St. Augustine?

I guess I've never been there then...

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey yeah. I will be interested in a little bit. Gotta get some things straight on the jeep at the moment. But after that I know of two other guys right by me that I could see if they wanna take a little drive down the alley and hit some trails. And welcome to the forum.

MOS19K

Reaction score
Nice to see fellow Floridians. Since my Jeep is strictly stock still, I'm staying on old dirt roads. Don't want to risk trying the tougher off road trails until I have better tires and a decent winch. But if there's any M&G's coming up I'd like to try and attend, if work and family permit.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see fellow Floridians. Since my Jeep is strictly stock still, I'm staying on old dirt roads. Don't want to risk trying the tougher off road trails until I have better tires and a decent winch. But if there's any M&G's coming up I'd like to try and attend, if work and family permit.

My jeeps far from stock and Ive gotten through many things lifted rams with 38s couldn't get through. and i agree with the winch. i want to get either a detours or an ARB. maybe i could fit the detours with my new brush guard hmmm.. :D

Latest posts