First Time Jeep Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamble

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found this site a while ago while doing some work on my Liberty, but just recently decided i would register. So im here to introduce myself. I am Joe, and im from South Dakota in the good 'ol USA. I just recently got my first Jeep. I got my Lib after my other car was drowned in a huge flood in my area while i was at work. I love my Jeep and it turns heads with my friends, and even at the BMW dealer i get my oil changed at.

FYI: My Jeep is a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition 3.7l v6 Rear Wheel Drive

Let me know what you think of my ride. I include pics below (hopefully).

EDIT: I see they show up horizontal and im not sure why...that appear correct everywhere else. Here are some things ive done to it you cant see in the pics:
- I have 6 subwoofers in it (4 8", 2 10")...i love music.
- I even have a smartphone projector in it, and sometimes i watch movies on the roof of it when im bored...the sound system makes the movies better than watching in my house haha

Attachments

• 20151009_195244.jpg
    20151009_195244.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20150830_115728.jpg
    20150830_115728.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

LiberTodd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow. 6 subwoofers. you must be fun at parties. your ride has a good sound system in it. Welcome to the forum! nice looking ride you got there.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh buddy you'd love my Libby if you love music. I have two Rockford Fosgate P1s (both 12s) 1200 watt amp and speakers together are roughly another 900 watts. Also replaced all door speakers, door insulation, all added some cotton and foam in the doors, and de rattle every single piece in the interior. (Talk about pain in the rear)
I can also change the lights under the dash to any color. If you're interested in the cluster and climate control LEDs the cluster is a b8.4 and the HVAC is a t4 neo wedge.

Must I mention, you said you have 6 subwoofers? Probably don't get the best that you could out of them from a stock head unit. Hmmm. I have a Sony MEX-N4000BT. Great head unit for the price it offers Bluetooth,USB, and nfc connectivity so you can just tap your nfc compatible phone and it will connect.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gamble

Reaction score
Oh buddy you'd love my Libby if you love music. I have two Rockford Fosgate P1s (both 12s) 1200 watt amp and speakers together are roughly another 900 watts. Also replaced all door speakers, door insulation, all added some cotton and foam in the doors, and de rattle every single piece in the interior. (Talk about pain in the rear)
I can also change the lights under the dash to any color. If you're interested in the cluster and climate control LEDs the cluster is a b8.4 and the HVAC is a t4 neo wedge.

Must I mention, you said you have 6 subwoofers? Probably don't get the best that you could out of them from a stock head unit. Hmmm. I have a Sony MEX-N4000BT. Great head unit for the price it offers Bluetooth,USB, and nfc connectivity so you can just tap your nfc compatible phone and it will connect.

Oh. My. God. You are a life maker/saver/whatever. I love the hell out of what you've done to your jeep! I've been looking for some blue leds for the cluster. I might also do blue dome lights. If you have some time and get bored enought mind sending me a link to some of the stuff you've done to yours like the leds you used and such? Oh and do you know where I could get some blue domes? Haha I love neon and the blue is killer with my exterior!

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The domes: autozone! Lol. Just pull out the bulbs and match them at autozone they work great!

Latest posts

Members online