First Kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rupe

Reaction score
Hi everyone just picked up a 02 Jk. This is my 2nd jeep. Currently have a TJ. 98.
I have akways liked the way the Jk looked. And now I own one yea. The one thing that is weird about. The JK is, it has summit badges and the seats have that mountain scene on them. It is a. Sport model.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So do you have a liberty or a wrangler. Jk would be a wrangler a KJ is a liberty. I am guessing since you have your title first kj you mean a liberty and to that i would say congrats and welcome.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So do you have a liberty or a wrangler. Jk would be a wrangler a KJ is a liberty. I am guessing since you have your title first kj you mean a liberty and to that i would say congrats and welcome.

Has to be since they were not building JKs in 02 :icon_lol:

But to the OP welcome

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has to be since they were not building JKs in 02 :icon_lol:

But to the OP welcome

Thank tomm i wasnt sure which wranglers are which and when they switch the name abbreviation thing. there are so many _J's and only one matters.

Rupe

Reaction score
Hi yea its a liberty K J. I aslo have a T J. I gotta remember these letters better. Love the Liberty.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a solid jeep in my book i am going on 160k miles only hitch i have had is the radiator. Alot of good info on this forum. If you cant find it provide enough info for us to help and atleast we can try.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Rupe. Another NYr. I am Upstate...(Up north of Albany)

Dave