Fire Extinguisher Placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This worked. Didn't need to drill any new holes either - just used a couple longer screws.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dan

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know, that's a great idea...good use for the bag hook. I never knew what they were for until I read the manual. I figured they were car seat holddown points that I'd never use. But, turns out they are for hanging plastic grocery bags. Wonder how many engineers it took for that one (altho, I like the idea.):freak3:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a good idea. Although I flip my rear seats down too often and would have to keep moving it.
I mounted mine in the driver's side rear window sill. I don't think that larger size would fit there tho.

RedJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a good idea. Although I flip my rear seats down too often and would have to keep moving it.
I mounted mine in the driver's side rear window sill. I don't think that larger size would fit there tho.

I thought about the rear window sill placement - I like that idea too. This extinguisher would just barely fit in the sill but would require a couple holes. I"ll see if this placement on the seat gets in the way. If so I may look around for a different spot. The nice thing about this location is that it's super stable and didn't require new holes. (Oh, and I too didn't know what those hooks were for either...grocery bags...good idea.)

Dan

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, just make sure that pin is secured. Is that an external speaker mounted to the b post on the drivers side? I like the black interior, alot haha.