Finally Pcis of my 02' Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the pictures of my 02' Liberty Limited....And yes, the milage is correct

You must be registered for see images

Pics of the system tomorrow after Reinstall..

PLANS: T&H BullBar, Hella 500 Driving lights, Rustys Lift,Full Skids, Nerf Bars, Clear corners, Exterior Chrome Trim Pieces and a few other goodies.=)

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE: Mileage

WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?

how do you have that few miles on an 02? i've got 66k, and many here have more.

wow, simply wow. =D>

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I was looking at Liberty for a few months and was holding out, and then I cam across this 2002, and found out an eldery couple owned it and rarely drove it. My frist test drive it still smelled like a new car. As soon as I saw the milage, it was a done deal considering this is my last purchase for the rest of college since I do not have the money for another one, but I plan on makeing it look good per se the list I have up in my first post.

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RIPGTP1997 said:
Thanks. I was looking at Liberty for a few months and was holding out, and then I cam across this 2002, and found out an eldery couple owned it and rarely drove it. My frist test drive it still smelled like a new car. As soon as I saw the milage, it was a done deal considering this is my last purchase for the rest of college since I do not have the money for another one, but I plan on makeing it look good per se the list I have up in my first post.

Sounds like you got a hell of a deal, that's for sure! And some fun projects to top it off. \:D/

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yupp =D> ........I figured since I'm goin to have her for the next 5-7 years why not make her special?haha....And I want do do off roading in her also.

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, nice - you wound up getting that one, excellent! It looks great... I am not a fan of leather, but I've always thought that the white in the silver looks nice!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.......really nice and it sounds like it's never been off road......yet.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RIPGTP1997 said:
Yupp =D> ........I figured since I'm goin to have her for the next 5-7 years why not make her special?haha....And I want do do off roading in her also.

You doodoo in you jeep offroad!?!? I usually find a tree or something to do that. \:D/

Crazy low miles!! I though 21k miles on my 04 was good!!

Looks like you need some good leather conditioner on those seats!! They must of sat in it alot or something? Ive seen old people go out and just sit in there car in the driveway? 8-[ I listen to the radio, but just sit in it? :-s

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was waiting to condition the seats until i put my system in which is tomorrow b/c while i have things ripped apart I thought I'd do a little extra cleaning along the way on things you normaly dont clean. What will be usually a 2 hour project, I plan on makeing it an all day one so I can clean.

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man we should definitely meet up sometime and go offroading together. it would be nice to have another liberty to go with. hopefully we can find some really good places in the area. the area off of keyser avenue is great for stock setups. no danger of bottoming out and theres a steep hill that is almost 90 degrees going up. theres mostly quad trails but quite a few are wide enough for our vehicles.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, that sounds good to me. As long as i Don't screw up the Jeep in anyways, I've only had it going on 3 days now. Don;t need to get stuck or break anything yett.

jp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin' Jeep.

It's good to see another KJ from Pa. \:D/

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres also a mud puddle around there too that i would love to go through but is highly not recommended. people party up there a lot and god only knows what you will find under the water. theres not really many spots where you can hurt your jeep in any way except for maybe some scratches. they suck but it kinda goes hand in hand with off roading sometimes.

RIPGTP1997

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm up for an off road ride, I just want to wait to get a new set of tires(very soon). I'm still running the Crap-o-year's.....I plan on getting Pirelli Scorpion ATR's

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Liberty has to be one of the best looking vehicles in silver. Very nice. Im also amazed at the miles. I always thought that even the allowed miles on leases would be impossible (Phoenix is really spread out). Congrats on the new purchase.

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running the BFG Dueler Revos. I love them. let me know when u get ur new tires.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cableguy said:
RIPGTP1997 said:

Sounds like you got a hell of a deal, that's for sure! And some fun projects to top it off. \:D/

That is a deal! Old couples rock! rockon.gif

Latest posts

Members online