Tyler's 2002 Jeep Liberty "Limited Custom" project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered one see what i can do i got two key so whats the worst that could happen.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered one see what i can do i got two key so whats the worst that could happen.
Be careful. If you have two chipped keys you can program more yourselves. (Up to eight total, if I recall correctly.)

If you only have one functioning chipped key and need a spare you will have to go to the dealer to get a copy made. If memory serves, they charge up to $150 for them. :icon_eek:

I made a third copy just in case I lose one. The chipped blank cost me about $20 and the guy at Home Depot cut it at no charge. He said that they could only scan the blanks they sell into the POS system and since I brought my own blank it was easier to just do it (two minutes labor) than it would be to figure out how to ring it up.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seat covers should come tomorrow. Hope 179 for front and 179 for rear were worth it..

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the covers on they look great cant evem tell theyre covers
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been driving every day with them. Very comfortable. They don't move. Good investment

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your seat covers from? I've been wanting a set for mine so I don't have to constantly clean the cloth when they get wet from just water.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your seat covers from? I've been wanting a set for mine so I don't have to constantly clean the cloth when they get wet from just water.
You can get them from igee on ebay

mindbomb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the seat covers make and model?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look really good. I foresee a set of those in my future, especially b/c I can't stand how the fabric on our seats are stained from water.:Insane: