Fiat Chrysler merger w/ VW. (A VW Jeep?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I was looking at the news this morning and saw this on the ticker on the bottom of the page."Fiat denies merger with VW". But the Fiat stock jumps in value and this article seems to support the idea that VW is interested in Fiat's Chrysler side of business.

Fiat shares rise on VW merger talks - report - Telegraph

A VW Jeep? :flash:, I'd like tho see that if they can stay true to the concepts of the history of Jeep. Prolly cost a fortune and be really Euro though....

Would make an interesting comment on history. "Jeep" being forged in victorious battle in WW2 vs Germany. only to then become part of "The Peoples car" company. That's hard to stomach . But does show the progression of humanity.

IDK

Last edited:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Presenting the 2017 VW Jeep Rubicon!:happy175:
You must be registered for see images attach

Actually...I'd probably rock this little buggy...

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A VW Jeep? :flash:, I'd like tho see that if they can stay true to the concepts of the history of Jeep. Prolly cost a fortune and be really Euro though....

They already got the "Cost a fortune" part down with Jeeps.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
VW is the worst car maker in the world,I'd rather own and drive a Yugo over a vw.Heck I'd sit a Pinto and get hit many times in the rear end before owning a vw.
I like VW's as much as you do ..YUK!
I would like to borrow your KJ Troy and drive it onto a Jetta hood/fender for a great poser photo! :happy175:

mad mechanic

Reaction score
the only reason fiat is still going is due to it buying CDJ the sales figures in US alone have helped put fiat back onto a healthy balance sheet....all this tosh about fiat saving jeep..lol

Latest posts

Members online