Exhaust noise inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battersby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to but a doynomax turbo exhaust BUT I don't what it loud in the cab. I'm looking for better mpg eny one can show me or tell me if it has a dron in the cab or not or a better muffler?

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, it was a pain to read and understand. Seriously, read your post before posting.

You may get 1 or 2 MPG if lucky so if you drive a lot you may save enough fuel to pay the exhaust. It will be a little louder in the cabin but since the engine is pretty noisy I don't think it will be a big deal.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Borla dual exhaust. Sounds great on my lib. No crazy droan inside.

battersby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is one hell of a liberty! I'm trying to get the best performs out of the truck but not be loud in the cab. I bronco with no muffler swamper and no a/c. I love the quit off this jeep and like it that way. That's why I'm asking everyone hopping to get the best of both worlds.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Magnaflo or Dynamax with both give you a good sound yet be able to talk inside with no problems. Neither have any drone to them like Flowmasters etc