ESP and Limited slip diff compatability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longshotz

Reaction score
Researching the install of a Powertrax limited slip diff. in my 06 Liberty. How does, or doesn't, the ESP affect this? FYI. It will be in the rear diff. Note here: this is the Powertrax Grip LS.
I'm thinking the ESP needs to be uninstalled. Yea or nae. With all due respect and appreciation I'm only seeking advice on a possible conflict or complication with the ESP and the LS diff.

Last edited:

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other LSD like the DTT work no problem, if anything the application of brakes when slipping makes the thing work better.

Why this one, is it cheap? Looks like a full carrier replacement so why this and not the DTT.

Also don't see it for the C8.25.

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Researching the install of a Powertrax limited slip diff. in my 06 Liberty. How does, or doesn't, the ESP affect this? FYI. It will be in the rear diff. Note here: this is the Powertrax Grip LS.
I'm thinking the ESP needs to be uninstalled. Yea or nae.

Why would you want to use a clutch based LSD that has clutches to wear out faster, and still limited on Detroit/Eaton Truetrac would be my choice. It's more forgiving than a clutch based LSD, as the clutch types are loaded all the time, where as the DTT isn't.

Latest posts

Members online