Duck Commander M/T tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just go to Facebook and get on " Its a Jeep Thing"
The resident " experts " on there will tell you how to do it, no lift, even if the suspension has sagged 1.5 inches its still an option for you.
Plus they also know how to do it and you lose no power or mileage so you won't have to regear.
I mean we all on here and LOST just like to waste money on silly things like lifts, air fresheners , regearing , ............................:shrug:

:happy175::happy175::happy175:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I miss that page. When I'd get bored at work it gave me something to read that was amuseing. They kicked me off though.

"OME, Ironman? no way dude. People only support JBA because they are picking favorites....The best is Rusty's or RRO. If you can't afford those you can just shove a few wood blocks in to the springs for some lift. Use a couple ceramic dinner plats as a top plate and you are good to go with at least 3" of clevis spacer... Yesterday I did a 5" body lift on my Liberty. it's sweet.. now I'm running 40's and pretty sure I gained 13mpg and about 20 HP from it."

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"OME, Ironman? no way dude. People only support JBA because they are picking favorites....The best is Rusty's or RRO. If you can't afford those you can just shove a few wood blocks in to the springs for some lift. Use a couple ceramic dinner plats as a top plate and you are good to go with at least 3" of clevis spacer... Yesterday I did a 5" body lift on my Liberty. it's sweet.. now I'm running 40's and pretty sure I gained 13mpg and about 20 HP from it."

That's obvious sarcasm, was that your handy work or someone else's?
And don't knock wood (pun intended), there are plenty of safe ways to use it. :gr_grin:

You must be registered for see images attach

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's obvious sarcasm, was that your handy work or someone else's?
And don't knock wood (pun intended), there are plenty of safe ways to use it. :gr_grin:

You must be registered for see images attach

Most of it I made up but I'm pretty sure something similar has popped up on there more than once lol

The part about JBA, RRO etc that part i've seen show up on there from people probably a good 15-20 times. How JBA ***** and is overpriced (they seem to be normal pricedto me) and RRO UCA's are actually better and how people only support JBA becasue they are either friends of the company or are on their bandwagon. How RRO is actually the best lifts for the KJ. :mrt:

I've seen that posted several times before on there.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Most of it I made up but I'm pretty sure something similar has popped up on there more than once lol

The part about JBA, RRO etc that part i've seen show up on there from people probably a good 15-20 times. How JBA ***** and is overpriced (they seem to be normal pricedto me) and RRO UCA's are actually better and how people only support JBA becasue they are either friends of the company or are on their bandwagon. How RRO is actually the best lifts for the KJ. :mrt:

I've seen that posted several times before on there.

I always like the " bandwagon " comments. Of course have heard that on here as well but:emotions34:
I didn't kicked off like you did, I had to remove myself or I would of been banished from the KJ world as we know it:shrug::happy175:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always like the " bandwagon " comments. Of course have heard that on here as well but:emotions34:
I didn't kicked off like you did, I had to remove myself or I would of been banished from the KJ world as we know it:shrug::happy175:

It was entertaining to see some of the garbage on there. Not sure why I was removed. It was either becasue I got rid of the KJ or when I posted on LOST that one girls crappy white bumper (or maybe it was here I posted it) and made fun of it.. It was around that time I got booted lol

You guys are REALLY making me want to find this page! :rofl:

The page is called "It's a KJ Thing" on facebook. They dont' even realize they are the laughing stock of every other Jeep group. That's probably the best part. :icon_lol::ROFLJest:

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should see this new post that came up about how RRO A-Arms are top notch quality and are "beefier" than JBA arms, all around just a better product than JBA Oh and how Yellow top Optima batteries are the best batteries you can get now a days!!! :happy175::shrug:

It's like reading bloopers instead of watching them!!!

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to check there facebook page just for laughs. One of them is selling "side squirts".

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Cutting the unibody is perfectly safe! You obviously don't know what you're talking about!"

:superhack::emotions122::emotions122::emotions122::dogpile::badidea:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You should see this new post that came up about how RRO A-Arms are top notch quality and are "beefier" than JBA arms, all around just a better product than JBA Oh and how Yellow top Optima batteries are the best batteries you can get now a days!!! :happy175::shrug:

It's like reading bloopers instead of watching them!!!

Whats sad is the fact that they actually believe some of the crap spewing out from people who have trouble putting two words together . Some of the very worst advice but yet people find that link and think thats all there is
Maybe we all need to get back on there and bombard them:happy175:with all kinds of stuff

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was either becasue I got rid of the KJ or when I posted on LOST that one girls crappy white bumper (or maybe it was here I posted it) and made fun of it.. It was around that time I got booted lol

I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Red KJ. DAMN that thing is ugly...

PS - I asked to join the group. :p

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Red KJ. DAMN that thing is ugly...

PS - I asked to join the group. :p

Yeah, She calls the thing "Bad Karma". She used to post up her "flex" pictures but it would be her up on the curb. I was like "Yeah, I'm pretty sure my Mini Cooper can flex that too"

Whats sad is the fact that they actually believe some of the crap spewing out from people who have trouble putting two words together . Some of the very worst advice but yet people find that link and think thats all there is
Maybe we all need to get back on there and bombard them:happy175:with all kinds of stuff

There needs to be a sub forum on here titled "Embarrassing photos and misinformation you saw on It's a KJ Thing" :happy175::ROFLJest:

Last edited:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thinking about it. I find it really hilarous how a post about something as cringey as Duck Dynasty tires shifts right to something else just as bad, that facebook page

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I try and give good information but then people say I am being a dick and they say they are going to kick me out :happy175: never happens tho, I really wouldn't loose sleep over it if I did get the boot :ROFLJest: