Deer damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goobersmuk

Reaction score
I hit a deer and smashed the nose of my 05 liberty.

I went to local yard that only had 1 liberty with the parts I needed....problem is .....it was a liberty renegade. And I didn't notice till I got home and found that the headlight holder , grill are different so the hood won't close..

My question is , if I go back and get the hood. Is all well....or will I find that the fenders will also need chsnged....or some other bits...

Help if you can....i have 30 days to return bits or I just eat the cost of my ignorance..

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I hit a deer and smashed the nose of my 05 liberty.

I went to local yard that only had 1 liberty with the parts I needed....problem is .....it was a liberty renegade. And I didn't notice till I got home and found that the headlight holder , grill are different so the hood won't close..

My question is , if I go back and get the hood. Is all well....or will I find that the fenders will also need chsnged....or some other bits...

Help if you can....i have 30 days to return bits or I just eat the cost of my ignorance..

Would help to know what year you have
From what you said, I assume you have an 02-04 and got parts from 05 on up. They are different
ALL 02-04s are the same no matter if renegade or any other model
05 Renes are different and no just changing the hood will not fix your problem , lots more you would have to switch over

OH WAIT SORRY REREAD you have an 05 and what I bet you got was or could of been 05 parts but from a Rene
again several things different even if the other is 05

Last edited:

daveinliberty

Reaction score
Where are you in Missouri? I am north of Kansas City, Mo. I have parts for 05-06 Libertys

Last edited: