daystar strut plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys i have daystar 2.5 lift. so if i buy the oem hd coils i just use my upper strut plate that like a Franken lift kit. and what to you do with the rear is it just the oem coils or do u use the pucks and coils

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need the OME HD coils, not oem. If youre wanting to get the same amount of lift that you would get from a franken lift then you need to get the spacer that comes with the franken lift. Ive read its the same .75in spacer that rustys sells but im not 100% sure on that. You would then use that daystar upper plate.

For the rear, the franken lift comes with OME HD coils.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok guys i have daystar 2.5 lift. so if i buy the oem hd coils i just use my upper strut plate that like a Franken lift kit. and what to you do with the rear is it just the oem coils or do u use the pucks and coils
With that set-up you'll have a 4"+ lift,If you get just the OME HD coils and do a 3/8" clevis lift you will be over 2.5" of lift in the front.For the rear just add one upper isolator to each side.If you use a spacer in the front you will need to add two upper isolators per side in the rear.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With that set-up you'll have a 4"+ lift,If you get just the OME HD coils and do a 3/8" clevis lift you will be over 2.5" of lift in the front.For the rear just add one upper isolator to each side.If you use a spacer in the front you will need to add two upper isolators per side in the rear.

I was going to use the clevis lift to level out my Jeep. Where should I measure so I get a measurement the same front and rear when level?