Custom front bumper in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rig is in the shop having a custom front bumper fabricated. The guys do a ton of custom Jeep bumpers but this will be their first KJ. I asked for a hitch (going to go with a hitch receiver winch mount so I don't have to have the winch mounted all the time and can switch from front to rear, once I save up the $$ for all that goodness of course!), D - ring mounts and a stinger. Can't wait to see what they come up with. Pictures to follow.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope this turns out better than all of the other one-off custom bumpers I've seen attempted. I have yet to see a good one so far. It seems every custom one-off front bumper comes out bulky and doesn't match the KJ at all.

Anything's gotta be better than this monstrosity though :happy175::happy175:

You must be registered for see images attach

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope this turns out better than all of the other one-off custom bumpers I've seen attempted. I have yet to see a good one so far. It seems every custom one-off front bumper comes out bulky and doesn't match the KJ at all.

Hahahahha that makes me laugh every time!

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Honest to god i still cant believe that is an actual bumper it still looks like a bad photoshop job everytime i see it

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anytime I need an example of how to screw up your Jeep and what not to do. I just give that single picture as an example lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Whoever is still on that site needs to post a " Topic of the Day " from there on here, we all need a laugh daily

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
To the OP
Above are examples of what yours should NOT look like when finished :shrug::icon_lol:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wish I could unsee it. Just imagine a beat up rusting KJ with bedliner on it and lime green painting pipe as a bumper. With tires that make Nascar tires look knobby.

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That monstrosity is the 4WD equivalent of a ricer!

Shoey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sheesh... I can't even stand seeing those smittybilt bumpers on Wranglers..

And I'm digging the stucco on the red KJ.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh snap!! That dude with the green bumper is on my Facebook lol Stephen something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I know the girl who drives that kj with the stinger. I've seen it in person at a jeep meet and I just don't understand it. The sad part is she lives like a half hour from me and I see it driving around now and again.