Custom front bumper in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Deer bounce off of ARB bumpers really well, well even Toyota Camrys do :happy175:
Great bumpers

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that after 5 weeks with my rig I wont have a new front bumper. I got a complete brake overhaul/rebuild with new SS lines but I cant leave the vehicle any longer for the bumper design. Shop is overbooked (?) Anyway, now I'm thinking of going with the ARB bumper and having someone else install it. Probably not until after hunting season now. :-(
:blah:

The ARB is pretty nice. Now that I have the JK as my daily driver, I'm looking at building the KJ up as a trail rig. I'm very seriously looking at the ARB too.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on the ARB bumper. I wanted something custom and not as big but I have seen the pictures on this forum of ARB's installed and they do look good.

Cant wait to take the Liberty on my hunting trip next month. Word from the locals is the camp road looks terrible, has two-foot ruts and will need to be bulldozed next year.
Sounds like a good time to me!

ob wan

Reaction score
some more, a fellow member of our 4x4 community built this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Members online