crashed the work van

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had I gotten those duratracs, that I've been waiting for for weeks, I wouldn't have crashed. Coning hone from work hit some ice, swerved, flipped over the guard rail and it go wrapped the axle. They are cutting g it off. My roof tack and both ladders went through a business sign. Called the boss and told him had me gotten tires, this could have been avoided

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You OK buddy ?
Sounds like you're a bit shaken up, which is normal
hang in there

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG dud you Ok that can be a nerve wracking. Must of sucked having to call the boss with that news after going through that.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had I gotten those duratracs, that I've been waiting for for weeks, I wouldn't have crashed. Coning hone from work hit some ice, swerved, flipped over the guard rail and it go wrapped the axle. They are cutting g it off. My roof tack and both ladders went through a business sign. Called the boss and told him had me gotten tires, this could have been avoided

Glad you were not hurt. The work van can be fixed/replaced.

Dave

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol well I crawled out and called the wifey first. I got a big ol goony on my head and bruised eye. Other than that I'm all good. They got me in a f*ckin stupid neckbrace

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you were not hurt. The work van can be fixed/replaced.

Dave

Yup, that's what corporate insurance is for. We had a guy at my work hydroplane into a guardrail...then as they're walking around the car looking at the damage the other guy with him yells "run!" and a girl does the exact same thing, hydroplanes right into the back of their wrecked car.

Glad you're alright.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn dude thats crazy. It could have been a lot worse man, glad your ok

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Bruce. I'm glad you're on this side of the dirt - take care of your head and eye. And give your wife an extra hug tonight... :sorry:

Bob

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're okay Bruce. I work on the road for my Job too here in PA.

I hate going out with the work van in bad conditions (as you can agree it aint no KJ). I don't care about crashing the van but more like i don't want to crash because I want to return home in one piece.

What area of PA are you in?

Last edited:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finally left the ER, they want me to wear this brace till friday. Didnt say anything about not working....gotta get the Tire money somehow!!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern gentlemen. I'm around bloomsburg/Lewisburg area. Damn van doesn't have posi

I had a call Monday morning in thew Penns Valley area. 33 miles west of Lewisburg and I come from the Wilkes-barre area. I got 2 or 3 miles north of the 80/81 junction and the highway was down to crawl and the people sliding everywhere. So I said screw this and I turned around. I'm glad i decided not to go. Boss can't do nothing about it either. Once I make the call not to go because of bad weather that's it. No more discussion of it. It's just rescheduled.

Get better buddy

Last edited:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was actually heading back from work towards my house. Bout three more miles to go. Roads were so bad ppl were stepping out to help and falling on their ass

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you are ok, our roads were icy the other day, snow plows forgot abut us n when i was going down the hill i almost lost control

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.