Cleaning up the basement sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some KK parts in my basement that I’d like to send to a good home. PM me to let me know what you’re interested in and make me an offer. Feel free to ask questions.

Floor mats, OEM, slate gray color. They have been out since the Jeep had 24,000 miles on it, so they are in good shape.

Roof rack side rails, OEM, need paint but solid. I also have crossbars I made myself with stainless hardware to hold them on. I’d even be willing to paint them for you. Rustoleum hammered black of course.

1 Goodyear Duratrac tire, 100% tread, never used because it was my spare. 245/75R16 load range C, date code is 16th week of 2017.

2 JBA heim joint rod ends, used, for JBA’s KK rear track bar and other lift components.

1 KJ center cap, for steel 16 inch wheel, gray plastic. Not sure how I acquired this, but if someone needs it, let me know.

I’m not parting out my KK or anything. I just recently got new tires and a new roof rack, so these are just taking up space.

The parts are located in Philadelphia but I’m willing to ship.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roof rack parts and KJ center cap have sold.

Still available:

Floor mats, OEM, slate gray color. They have been out since the Jeep had 24,000 miles on it, so they are in good shape.

1 Goodyear Duratrac tire, 100% tread, never used because it was my spare. 245/75R16 load range C, date code is 16th week of 2017.

2 JBA heim joint rod ends, used, for JBA’s KK rear track bar and other lift components.